The Promotionskolleg offers
- courses for doctoral candidates
- counseling in relation to doctoral affairs
You are here:
Our goal is to pass on the experiences of doctoral candidates to other doctoral candidates. We regard doctoral students as scientifically curious, research-interested and ambitious fellow students. We see it as a challenge to foster the exchange of knowledge and the contact between these doctoral candidates, and thus to further improve both the situation of PhD students at the Charité and the quality of scientific doctorates. We pursue this goal on three levels:
- Courses for doctoral candidates
- Platform for exchange with other doctoral candidates
The courses of the Promotionskolleg are fully recognized for your accompanying doctoral studies (5 or 30 ECTS credit points).
You will find our courses on the LLP: "Tutorienbuchung" > "Zielgruppe: Promovierende" . Please register via LLP.
If you have any questions, please send an email to: promotion(at)charite.de
About the Promotionskolleg
Prof. Dr. Marc Dewey was appointed speaker of the Promotionskolleg by the Faculty Council.
The Scientific Advisory Board supports the development of the Promotionskolleg and its services to doctoral candidates:
- Prof. Dr. Axel R. Pries (Dean)
- Prof. Dr. Achim Kramer (Commission for career development of young researchers)
- Prof. Dr. Duska Dragun (Clinician Scientist Program)
- Prof. Dr. Ulrich Dirnagl (BIH QUEST)
- Prof. Dr. Il-Kang Na
- Prof. Dr. Ute Scholl
- Prof. Dr. Klemens Budde
- Prof. Dr. Roland Francis
- Prof. Dr. Stephan Brandt
- Dr. Anja Bondke-Persson
For further information please visit our website: promotionskolleg.charite.de.