The office for doctoral studies will be closed from 16 December 16 until 6 January 2020.
Doctoral studies at the Charité
On its website, the team of the Charité’s Office for Doctoral Studies provides detailed information on doctorates at the Charité.
- If you want to learn more about the different tracks to your doctoral degree at the Charité in general, please click here.
- In the Doctoral examination procedure section you will find information on the topics of "Registration" of doctoral projects and "Initiation of the doctoral examination procedure" according to the former Doctoral Degree Regulations 2012 and the new Doctoral Degree Regulations 2017.
- In the Doctorate environment section, you will find information on the topics of "Compulsory doctorate accompanying courses"("Doctorate Environment") as well as on the "Recognition of other academic contributions".
- Rules, forms and other documents are available at Links and Download.
- For counsel and advice, please click here.
More information about:
Office for Doctoral Studies
Consultation without appointment: Wednesday, 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Consultation with appointment: Wednesday, 1:30 pm - 3 pm
(For an appointment please contact us by phone or email.)
Consultation by phone:
- Monday, Tuesday, 9:00 am - 11:00 am
- Thursday, 1 pm - 3 pm
From November 5, 2019, there will also be a consultation on Tuesday, 10 am - 12 noon, upon prior appointment.