Doctoral studies at the Charité
On its website, the team of the Charité’s Office for Doctoral Studies provides detailed information on doctorates at the Charité.
- If you want to learn more about the different tracks to your doctoral degree at the Charité in general, please click here.
- In the Doctoral examination procedure section you will find information on the topics of "Registration" of doctoral projects and "Initiation of the doctoral examination procedure" according to the Doctoral Degree Regulations 2017.
- In the Doctorate environment section, you will find information on the topics of "Compulsory doctorate accompanying courses"("Doctorate Environment") as well as on the "Recognition of other academic contributions".
- Rules, forms and other documents are available at Links and Download.
- For counsel and advice, please click here.
Telephone office hours
Tuesday: 9:00 - 11:00 a.m.
Wednesday: 9:00 - 10:00 a.m., 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.