Consultations with appointment
For reasons of health protection, no new appointments can currently be made for personal consultations. You can reach the doctoral office staff during office hours by phone or email. The appointments previously agreed for a personal consultation will take place until further notice.
Doctoral studies at the Charité
On its website, the team of the Charité’s Office for Doctoral Studies provides detailed information on doctorates at the Charité.
- If you want to learn more about the different tracks to your doctoral degree at the Charité in general, please click here.
- In the Doctoral examination procedure section you will find information on the topics of "Registration" of doctoral projects and "Initiation of the doctoral examination procedure" according to the former Doctoral Degree Regulations 2012 and the new Doctoral Degree Regulations 2017.
- In the Doctorate environment section, you will find information on the topics of "Compulsory doctorate accompanying courses"("Doctorate Environment") as well as on the "Recognition of other academic contributions".
- Rules, forms and other documents are available at Links and Download.
- For counsel and advice, please click here.
Office for Doctoral Studies
From the 6th of January, 2020, the following office hours will apply:
Consultation by phone: 9am - 11am
Consultation by phone: 9am - 10am
Consultation with appointment: 10am - 12am
Consultation with appointment: 9am - 12am and
Consultation with appointment: 1:30pm - 3pm
Consultation by phone: 1pm - 3pm
If you would like to make an appointment, please contact us by phone or by e-mail. If you contact us by e-mail, please make sure to specify the issue(s) that you would like to address. If possible, please give us three possible dates (within our above-mentioned office hours) that would suit you.